- 3 Way Match Pty Ltd is a Queensland based company that has been specifically created to solve procurement business challenges
- Founded by an acknowledged procurement expert with Fellow status in the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (FCIPS)
- Developed in an agile and flexible environment drawing on the latest programming languages available
- True Software as a Service (SaaS) solution
- Removes transaction costs by automating workflows and reducing the need for double handling, duplicate keying and manual transactions
- Full suite of analytics and reporting developed with the Category Manager in mind
- Pricing model based on pay as you use with no upfront capital or implementation costs
- No limit on user numbers
- Scalable to incorporate a range of procurement requirements
- Open source allowing for interconnectivity with current systems
- Simple to implement
- Created and fully developed in Australia
3 Way Match Pty Ltd is a Queensland based company that has been created to solve the types of procurement challenges being experienced by procurement functions across the globe. 3 Way Match was founded by an acknowledged procurement expert who has lived and breathed these challenges. His insights and experience provide real life hands on knowledge to all of our solutions.
The 3 Way Match solution has been designed to provide an integrated platform that provides formal workflows to engage with the services marketplace. The platform enables the execution of supply agreements (of all types) by guiding staff and suppliers through an agreed workflow that ensures high levels of governance, compliance and data collection. Extensive data reporting and analytics are available.
Our pricing is based as a true SaaS model, you only pay for what you use. The pricing is based on a declining price model that enables you to reduce your unit transaction fee the more you use the platform. This approach enables full transparency of the price, with no hidden extras, and will allow for clear and accurate budgeting.
For our customers this enables complete price transparency, both upfront for installation of the system, and ongoing technical support for the life of the program.
Your suppliers will also receive significant efficiency improvements by using the platform - the opportunity exists for you to share all or some of the cost per transaction with your suppliers.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The platform is a true SaaS model, based in the cloud. 3 Way Match recognises that the transactional aspects of purchasing can be quite onerous and that nearly all current procurement systems do not cater for the ‘back office’ requirements. 3 Way Match focuses on ensuring a valid purchase order is present, a receipt is recorded and a valid invoice is issued. Additional functions will include:
- a positive affirmation module that will require suppliers to positively confirm that regulatory and contractual requirements remain in place e.g. insurance requirements, competency requirements, safety requirements.
- A simple supplier performance module that cannot be bypassed in the workflow.
All data collected by the platform will be available through the analytics module for further analysis and investigation. Standard reports will be available along with the capacity to produce custom reporting in house.
WHY USE IT?
It is often the case that mainstream ERP systems are developed with a macro view of business transactions. ERP systems expertise is required to operate the mainstream systems and this expertise resides in specialists who have undertaken training and have gained experience in the system. This investment can be lost through staff churn and system upgrades.
The mainstream ERP systems are not always conducive to producing the granular data that is needed by procurement functions to analyse category spend so that informed and accurate data can be provided to the sourcing function. The use of large standardised and complex catalogue structures can also prove difficult to find needed items and are expensive to maintain and keep current.
The 3 Way Match platform has been developed to come into play when the rubber hits the road – after the awarding of supply agreements when staff need to use the agreements put in place. 3 Way Match will on board all of your assigned suppliers and will work with them to ensure familiarity and comfort with the platform.
With its workflow approach, the platform is able to guide users through the transactional process ensuring governance requirements are met along the way. This structured approach increases efficiency and productivity of staff and suppliers.
SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT
The platform has been developed in Australia using Australian resources. No aspect of the platform’s development has been developed outside of Australia. 3 Way Match has developed a support centre in Australia that will provide ongoing technical support and product development.
Customer relationship staff will be employed in all the major cities to remain close and available to our customers.
Implementing Plant Dispatch will drive savings by:
- Increasing contract compliance by pre loading contracted suppliers and rates
- Reducing the transactional chaos caused by missing and incorrect paperwork, receiving invoices that lack purchase order detail, double handling of paperwork to ‘feed’ the various systems, undertaking re-work to match the process to the event
- Reducing communication costs by using the platform’s capabilities to allocate work to authorised suppliers
- Maintain competitive tension by providing opportunities to all authorised suppliers
- Providing forward planning capacity enabling suppliers to provide better rates for ongoing and known work
- Reducing transaction costs by automating a very manual process
** coming soon **
The 3 Way Match platform is a true Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. We use the services of Amazon Web Services (AWS) to provide the hosting solution. AWS is a secure, durable technology platform with industry-recognized certifications and audits: PCI DSS Level 1, ISO 27001, FISMA Moderate, FedRAMP, HIPAA, and SOC 1 (formerly referred to as SAS 70 and/or SSAE 16) and SOC 2 audit reports. Their services and data centres have multiple layers of operational and physical security to ensure the integrity and safety of data. Data centres are located throughout the world including in Australia.
The platform has been developed using the Ruby programming language as its primary coding tool. Ruby is a dynamic, open source programming language with a focus on simplicity and productivity.
The platform has been designed to work on all desktops, laptops and tablet devices. iOS and Android versions for smart phones will also be available.